VIEW OUR COLLECTION OF RECLAIMED PRODUCTS
We are a Nationwide supplier of a variety of top quality building materials, milled from antique reclaimed wood, to a level acceptable to the most discerning clientele.
THE REVIENT DIFFERENCE
Revient is more than just a product supplier, we offer a full service approach to reclaimed wood procurement. We want to be sure all questions are addressed, the appropriate material is provided, and our customers have a wonderful experience.
- Rapid response estimating, within 24 hours or less for most projects.
- Professional and detailed multi-step sampling process.
- Detailed product specification sheets with special attention to reclaimed wood characteristics.
- Lumber inventory stored inside climate controlled warehouse.
- Rotating inventory of 1 million board feet of material in stock.
- Great care is taken to eradicate insects from our reclaimed wood products.
- Regionally specific kiln drying available.
- Each board goes through a 15 point quality control process.
- Packages can be milled to order and are responsive to Architect specification.
- As-is, partially processed, or ready to install material can be provided.
- Wide planks, long lengths, beveled edges, end matching, and many other options available upon request.
- Inventory of ready to ship materials available for expedited delivery.
- Competitive freight rates and nationwide shipping.
100% Authentic Reclaimed Wood. Sourced and Manufactured in the United States.
“The Revient Traditional Antique Mixed Grade Heart Pine really adds a warm and appealing look to the ceiling of our living, dining and kitchen areas of 112 South Harris Street in Breckenridge CO. The colors of the wood ceiling tie right into that of the collar beams that were designed for this house. Revient provided plenty of samples once they knew we were interested in utilizing their product and the results turned out better than we hoped.”
We are very happy with the final result.
“The wood we received from you is so beautiful I almost cried!”
“The Revient team has been pivotal in bringing to life Mayday’s vision for Common – a New York based company, providing community driven housing for members. Revient clearly understood our goal of introducing rustic elements to the space in order to enhance its Americana character, and worked diligently to source, select and treat unique pieces of reclaimed chestnut that precisely fit the aesthetic. The end result is stunning!”
“Brent and I wanted to share photos of the fireplace we covered in wormy chestnut lumber we purchased from Revient. We are so pleased with the way it turned out and will certainly return for more wood when we take in our next project! We are your new ambassadors for Revient in this area! Thanks again to you and your great staff for you fine customer service! Just love that wormy chestnut !….such beautiful wood!
Sandra was so kind to give us a great tour….everything was so well organized!”
“[The wood] has turned out more fabulous than we could have imagined. Thank you for working with us to find the exact barn wood we wanted and giving us the best price. Traveling to those barns in Wilkesboro was a great experience and makes the wood even more special. (Thanks Jim!!)”
“Finding a source for reclaimed wood is as simple as a quick Google search. Finding quality reclaimed wood is another story. Not only is it not always an apples to apples comparison, but sometimes it’s apples to prunes. Carolina Timberworks maintains relationships with a select group of quality reclaimed wood suppliers, among them Revient Reclaimed Wood. What’s most important to us? Not only must the timber meet our standards, but we need it delivered when promised so we can meet the time commitment we’ve made to our client”.
“I built my home almost entirely from wood obtained from Revient, LLC. They supplied the timbers, the flooring and cabinet lumber as well as the exterior and interior walls. Where the walls are painted, I did not use reclaimed wood, but it is everywhere else. Revient had everything I wanted and I am extremely pleased with the product.”